We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. When you visit the website, we automatically collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, and the browser connection information including type and version. We use this information to improve our service delivery. We DO NOT share this information with third-parties.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
This Site may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
1) To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
2) To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
3) To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
4) To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
5) To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
When you subscribe to our website or complete surveys, we collect personal information, which may include name, address, phone number, credit card, e-mail address, IP address and answers to other questions. The personal information is protected in transit to us by the use of Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encryption technology. This information is guarded in a password protected database. You may update or delete your personal information at any time through our Customer Service contact form found at the bottom of every web page. This information is used to conduct transactions authorized by you through our merchant processing agent. We do aggregate visitor statistics for use in advertising sales, such as number of subscribers in specific age brackets or within a given geographic region. We may disclose personal information as required by applicable law or to resolve credit card disputes. We DO NOT share, sell or expose any personal information with third-parties.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
This website is not intended for use by children under 18. Children under 18 may not submit any personally identifiable information to us, and if we discover that we have inadvertently gathered any such information from a child under 18, we will take appropriate steps to delete it.